Tribe Halo 17" Riser
- HALO 17” **Actual length of riser is 18”
- Weight: 1.8 lb
- Machined 6061-T6 Riser
- Machined for center shot off the shelf (machined .150 past center for .300 carbon arrow center)
- HyBredTM System Handle
- ILF technology provides for switching out of limbs based on preference
- Wider arrow shelf platform
- Double hole option for adding rest or plunger buttons (one specifically for plunger used for off-shelf shooting)
- Sight mounting holes and rest options provide for greater flexibility in shooting
- Bottom balance design for greater stability
- Possi-GripTM handle supports accurate hand placement for every shot
- FletchFriendlyTM Groove promotes unmatched arrow flight off the shelf
- Drilled for sight, quiver options, and AMS Bowfishing Reels
- High profile end caps protect the limb system and bolts from snagging on brush
- Available in Left or Right Handed
- Available in Tribe Silver, Carbon Skin, Next G-1, Nomad Krytek and Typhon Kryptek Camo
100% Made in the USA!
Terms and Conditions
All sales are final
RETURNS: A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained within 30 days of purchase from customer service prior to returning products by calling Tribe Archery at (800) 317-9164, Option 1. Any apparel that has been worn or washed is will NOT be accepted by Tribe Archery for a full refund or exchange. Any equipment that has been used will NOT be accepted by Tribe Archery for refund or exchange. Authorized refunds will be given based on the original form of payment.
Equipment, including bows, mods, limbs, cams and anything mechanical, will only be eligibile for return if equipment is found to be fully defective due to manufacturer's defect. If found defective due to manufacturer's defect, equipment will be repaired and returned to the customer at the address provided when obtaining the RMA.
Tribe Archery requires that all returns are made through UPS or FedEx so that a tracking number is available in the case of lost or delayed merchandise. All return information must include the following: product information, reason for return, your RMA number, full name and contact information. If you are requesting an exchange of merchandise, please specify which item you are requesting in detail (i.e. product name, size, etc.)
Note -All items are subject to a *20% restocking fee, unless the item is found to be defective.
Items not eligible for return or exchange by Tribe Archery include:
- Clearance items
- Items that are not in new condition with original packaging
- Items without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number
- Items without a Tribe Archery Order Number
Authorized efunds will be for the amount you paid for the product(s) you purchased minus a 20% restocking fee and will be processed no sooner than 90 days after receipt and inspection of product. All returns must be in new condition or return payment will not be processed.
Please return products to:
Tribe Archery, LLC
1004 Cincinnati Avenue
Xenia, Ohio 45385